EtaPRO LLC, a Toshiba Group Company, is a global provider of real-time digital platforms for keeping equipment and facilities running efficiently and reliably through anomaly detection, real-time KPI’s, and early warning of equipment failure. Our flagship product, EtaPRO® is deployed in more than 40 countries on 10% of the world’s power generation.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our EtaPRO product development team. EtaPRO is a real-time performance and condition monitoring platform used by the global energy industry to improve efficiency, reliability and environmental compliance. We’re looking for smart, hardworking individuals to help us continue to innovate technologies that meet the technical and functional demands of our customers. You will be joining a cohesive team of exceptionally talented professionals where you’ll have the opportunity to learn and your contributions will be valued.
- Bachelor of Science degree in the field of Electrical, Mechanical, Computer, Computer Science, or Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience working with C# and C++ in a Visual Studio environment
- 5+ years of experience with Test Driven Development (TDD), refactoring, simple design, clean code, etc.
- Experience with WPF, .NET Core, and GRPC
The ideal candidate will have the following additional qualifications:
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps and Git
- Some web application development experience
- Some experience programming with F#
- Experience with test instrumentation, data acquisition, and data processing
- Experience working with IPP (Intel Performance Primitives)
- Database programming (SQL) experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Ability to travel occasionally if asked (5%)
EtaPRO LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.