CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
When you join the Federal Reserve—the nation's central bank—you'll play a key role, collaborating with leading tech professionals to strengthen and protect our economic, financial and payments systems. We dedicate more than $1 billion to technology each year to support the Federal Reserve and our economy, and we're building a dynamic and diverse team for our future.
We are looking for a Senior Sitecore Systems Engineer to provide enterprise design recommendations to the Federal Reserve System's community of interest including software currency related direction. Reporting to a Manager, you will provide support for the local Sitecore development teams including collaboration on development strategies and application troubleshooting. You will work on and define process improvement projects, especially around problem resolution and system standards-compliance.
- Lead, plan and coordinate with project teams developing on Sitecore, and for orchestrating changes to the Sitecore platform.
- Lead technology consultant to departments and Sitecore community of interest, providing guidance, insight, and technology solutions helping areas accomplish strategic goals.
- Architect and administer versed in monitoring and performance tuning. Review and prioritization of alerts based on criticality.
- Submit code promotion change requests in Service Management tool (Remedy/ServiceNow) for development, QA, and production environments.
- Troubleshoot support for failed Sitecore deployments in all environments. Initiate application rollback in development.
- Diagnose incidents and document actions taken for addition to Knowledge Core repository.
- Provide On-Call support for after-hours issues on a rotational basis.
- Research Sitecore patches and make recommendations regarding the value of implementing them in the environment.
- Collaborate with the Sitecore community of interest regarding implementation.
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience
- 10 years experience as a Systems Engineer or Developer inclusive of 5+ years with a combination of the following:
- Experience working with and leading Sitecore CMS on high-visibility projects
- Recognized Sitecore MVP (most valuable professional) – or participating in online and offline Sitecore communities sharing your expertise.
- Sitecore administration
- Sitecore implementation
- Experience deploying Sitecore solutions in Azure Cloud
- Understanding of Sitecore business processes and technical issues
- Work with others to improve quality and service
- Certifications in Network+, ITIL, Sitecore desired
- All Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including receiving a COVID-19 booster when eligible, unless the Bank grants an accommodation based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
Bring your passion and expertise, and we'll provide the opportunities that will challenge you and propel your growth—along with a wide range of benefits and perks that support your health, wealth, and life.
Salary: $110,000 - $130,000
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that all brought together in a flexible work environment where you can truly find balance:
- Generous paid time off
- Tuition & Training assistance/reimbursement
- 401(k) match & Annuity/Pension fund
- Top-notch health care benefits
- Child and family care leave
- Professional development opportunities
- And more...
Ranked as the #2 Top Workplace in the St. Louis Region in 2020, the Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is committed to building an inclusive workplace, where employees' diversity—in age, gender, race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, and cultural traditions, religion, life experiences, education and socioeconomic backgrounds—are recognized as a strength. Learn more about the Bank and its culture; check out our Careers Site.
The Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Regular / TemporaryRegular
Job Exempt (Yes / No)Yes
Job CategoryInformation Technology
Work ShiftFirst (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.