Our client is looking for a passionate and results-oriented manager to be part of the Global Advanced Technology Solutions organization. The Product Manager will drive and support the growth and performance by enabling best practices in Offering Management, Market Opportunity Identification/Validation, and Product Definition.
They are seeking a highly motivated and savvy business leader to build high performing teams and influence stakeholders to attain and grow multiple accounts.
This role will station the person employed to develop their entrepreneurial and business skills, while shaping the future of a high-growth business unit, among a $5-billion company.
- Define the power product portfolio for strategic growth & profit, in alignment with Client strategy.
- Develop product positioning, differentiation, and value proposition.
- Lead the planning, forecasting (SIOP), pricing and life-cycle management processes.
- Developing market requirements and new product proposals for the Project Approval Process for new product introduction.
- Work with stakeholders to develop & execute product line growth strategy.
- Work with all functions and suppliers to drive product development timelines.
- Advise channel activities such as new product launches and promotions/events.
- Analyze market size/growth, technology trends, channel and customer segment needs.
- Understand competitors and identify strengths/weaknesses/opportunities/threats.
- Conduct market evaluation and analysis; understand/evaluate customer buying behaviors.
- Actively lead voice of customer activities and insight-gathering process.
- Contribute to SPP/AOP planning processes through business case development.
- Build relationships with strategic customers; serve as a key customer account interface.
Skills & Competencies
- Specific, proven experience with power conversion products, notably variable frequency drives, inverters, and/or battery management systems.
- Strong technical background within product management or product development required
- In-depth experience and proven skills in financial modeling and analysis
- Strong communication, interpersonal, relationship management and business development skills
- Strong business-to-business analytical, financial, strategic thinking and marketing skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple time-sensitive tasks.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability,ability to quickly new skills, and global mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- External focus/product launch experience/experience with customer sales or support.
- Success in managing through influence and persuasion in a high-matrix structure.
- Must be able to successfully operate in a team environment
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, results-driven organization.
- Working knowledge of operations, including manufacturing processes, schedules and scheduling requirements, supply chain, product development project management, logistics and product delivery methods.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of relevant Product Management experience.