DirectViz Solutions, LLC. is a high-level, strategic consulting services firm that meets mission IT needs for government clients. We are sourcing for a Sr. RMF Support Engineer for a new opportunity. The work location will be Smyrna, GA. This position requires an active Secret clearance.
RMF Support, Sr.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the RMF Lead
- Perform dual functions of Team Lead and Senior Functional Expert.
- Act as RMF single point of contact for the Government Task Monitor (GTM), and A&A government lead.
- Conduct a set of activities that integrate security and risk management activities into the system development life cycle. The risk-based approach to security control selection and specification considers effectiveness, efficiency, and constraints due to applicable laws, directives, Executive Orders, policies, standards, or regulations.
- Knowledgeable in all steps of the RMF process and have an in-depth knowledge and expertise of security control assessments and residual risk determination.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA):
- Develop a RMF Executive Package for each Authorization that will include a System Security Plan, Security Assessment Report (SAR), Plans of Actions and Milestones (POA&M), Risk Assessment Report (RAR), and Authorization Decision Document.
- Register systems in the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) application
- Utilize the eMASS application to support and automate the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Register and maintain all connections into SNAP.
- Be a positive, self-motivated, and proactive person with the ability to adapt to change and tolerate stressful situations
- Candidate must communicate effectively with team members, team lead, management, and government customer
- Must have the ability and desire to research and develop creative solutions to unique problems with minimal supervision
Minimum Training, Education, and Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree with an emphasis in Information Technology Security or Cybersecurity.
- Extensive experience in the required discipline can serve as substitution for Bachelor's Degree requirements.
- Certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M/8140.01 (or most current DoD guidance) as an IAM level III.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in the certification and accreditation process of Information Systems within any U.S Federal Government.
- Without Bachelor's Degree, 10+ years in the certification and accreditation process of Information Systems within any U.S Federal Government.
Applicants may be required to show proof of a COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card to be eligible for employment at some work sites.
DirectViz Solutions, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.