Needed Immediately: A Senior PM in the Atlanta, GA area. The Project Manager will oversee complex design-build and general contracting projects in the industrial sector with Pre-construction support and Project Financial Responsibilities. The Project Manager is responsible for simultaneously managing all aspects of building construction projects in various stages.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’ s degree from a four-year college/university OR equivalent experience.
- Mechanical Engineering or Construction Engineering/Science degree preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in industrial construction project management (some flexibility)
- PMP preferred
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to interpret contracts and drawings.
- Ability to forecast and prepare budgets.
- PC Competent (Including Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint).
- Proficiency in PM SW: P6, BuildingConnected, Procore, etc.
- Problem Solving.
- Manages all project administration, leadership, and technical direction of industrial construction projects.
- Collaborates with Preconstruction to prepare, review, and monitor information and reports related to all costs involved in developing the project’ s budget.
- Manage relationship with clients and subcontractors for designated projects including pre-construction negotiations, change order management, and project close-out.
- Develop full scale project plans with budget and schedule. Assign responsibilities to project team at the start of each project and determines the resources needed for the project.
- Identify project risks, lead constructability reviews, develop contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
- Reviews the contract documents with all project participants. Ensure project documentation aligned with the company requirements and the contract.
- Manages the subcontracting process, which includes defining subcontract scope of work, negotiating price, and coordinating subcontractors’ activities.
- Review progress of projects against approved budget and schedule. Reports on project status (cost, schedule, billing etc.) and variance with follow-up plans to the management.
- Facilitate project meetings with the responsible parties and assigns responsibilities, execution, and follow-up plans.
- Assess change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality, and risk. Make recommendations to clients, secure approvals, and issue change orders.
- Implement and enforce the company’ s safety and quality programs on site
- Work directly with architects, engineers, and owner representatives to ensure project success
Source : Selectek, Inc.