This is an excellent opportunity for you to join NBBJ in a Senior Project Architect role.
NBBJ San Francisco is looking for an experienced Senior Project Architect who has worked with large scale, urban mixed-use projects involving client contact and leadership responsibilities. The Project Architect performs architectural design and development work for a wide variety of projects involving construction of new buildings and the alteration of existing buildings and facilities.
Your New Role:
- Work with clients and team members to identify objectives, develop options, and formulate creative solutions.
- Interpret design concepts by collaborating with project team and translate them into workable construction systems and detailing, while maintaining design intent and advocating for design excellence.
- Prepare appropriate documentation and deliverables from schematic design through construction administration in accordance with established firm and industry standards.
- Maintain appropriate records for project phases in accordance with established firm and industry standards.
- Lead and coordinate the work of other team members and consultants, providing direction, guidance, and mentoring as appropriate.
- May participate in marketing efforts, including proposal development, presentations, and client interviews.
What you will need to Succeed:
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in the architectural field with successful experience in the documentation and delivery of large scale urban mixed-use projects
- Fluency in Revit software
- B Arch or M Arch degree
- Architectural Licensure; LEED or other sustainability accreditation preferred.
- Proven ability to work within a highly collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with integrity, trust and commitment; setting an example for others
- Ability to travel as the project(s) requires