We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager who is a passionate go-getter, loves understanding customer needs and pain points, enjoys influencing the product roadmap to deliver for the customer and is always looking for new ways to improve the customer experience. You have the opportunity to join a vibrant, dynamic team focused on making an impact.
In this role, you will be the expert on the customer and their needs, how to most effectively message the right solutions for them, and how to improve their customer experience. You will be a user of the products and have an interest/experience with tracking your investments to understand the customer experience first-hand. You will understand the competitive landscape and help inform the product roadmap across all products. You will develop the strategy and work with teams to execute programs and campaigns that drive acquisition and retention for the company. You will continue to pursue a test-and-learn mindset for ongoing improvement.
- Be the expert on and advocate for the customer; understand customer needs, market context, and competition
- Develop effective messaging with differentiated value propositions that resonate with users
- Drive primary qualitative, quantitative research, and rapid experimentation methods to uncover customer insights to validate and influence the product features, customer experience and drive business decisions
- Drive current and future market and positioning opportunities, including new features, offerings, lineup revisions, and business models
- Develop and drive the promotional strategy and calendar; drive marketing campaign creative and calendar by working with Designers and coordinating across Channel Owners
- Partner closely with Product Management and the Marketing teams to develop strategy, influence product roadmaps, and advocate for experiences that drive customer consideration and performance results.
- Partner with the Care team to understand customer feedback and needs.
- Deliver on growth targets leveraging data-backed ideas, flawless execution, and working across product, marketing, and sales
- Customer-focused and tenacious about understanding customer needs, behaviors, mindsets, and attitudes to uncover the most significant customer needs
- 5+ years of product marketing experience, including deep expertise in end-to-end Product Marketing supporting product and marketing strategy development and cross-functional execution
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and messaging
- Strong track record of leadership and influencing skills in a cross-functional, fast-moving environment
- High energy, deep curiosity, “can do” positive attitude, results, and solution-oriented mindset with a strong desire to test, learn and execute on learnings
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills – across all levels
- Data-driven and comfortable with marketing analytics; campaign performance, market sizing, business case development, CAC, LTV, etc.
- Experience and interest in personal investing
- MBA a plus
Location: 100% Remote
Job Type: Full Time
Submit resume to jobs@OSIengineering.com