Our Product Management team has established a culture based on thought leadership, independence, and responsibility. Those who join us represent the leader in Zero Trust security and work closely with our Engineering team to solve real customer problems. Bring your visionary instincts to all stages of the product lifecycle—conception, definition, development, release and post-release activities—manage strategic planning, feature selection, and tactical activities.
This powerful, dynamic team drives our roadmap forward as we work to make the digital world a safer place.
WHAT YOU WILL ACCOMPLISH:
• You will drive business initiatives through product strategy, product roadmap, product definition and ultimately, shipping product that delights our customers.
• You will collaborate with engineering and customers to deliver solutions needed to drive exponential revenue growth.
• You will quickly earn the status of “subject matter expert” with your colleagues in engineering (Dev, QA and UX) through deep interaction and hands-on collaboration.
• You will quickly earn the status of “go to” person with your colleagues in customer-facing roles (Sales, SE, Support, Customer Success and PS).
• You will be a guiding light for multiple scrum teams, recruit them into your product vision, and prioritize backlog to deliver multiple releases per year to the market.
• You will roll up your sleeves to define, prioritize and communicate product requirements and corresponding acceptance criteria.
• You will collaborate with customers, get instant feedback, and drive that feedback into epics and user stories for the scrum teams.
• You will envelope yourself with Illumio’s awesome sales teams and make them successful.
• You will play key role in developing product launch programs and you will author insightful presentations, papers, and blog entries with Illumio’s marketing team based on the solutions you are creating with your scrum teams.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
• Virtual team leadership with a passion for creating next generation products with solid value propositions for customers
• 5+ years of product management experience in enterprise networking and security, and ideally with a mix of on-prem data center, SaaS, PaaS, and/or IaaS solutions
• Strong understanding of network security and security policy in data centers and public/hybrid cloud
• Solid experience in data analytics and visualization, usability, UXD and information design, building operational enterprise tools and workflows
• Excellent business operations skills and solid business judgment
• Strong written and presentation skills
• Ability to execute quickly
• Technical depth and breadth
• Previous start-up experience preferred
• The ability to analyze and predict market trends
• Excellent customer relationship and communication skills
• Ability to travel internationally 10% of the time
• Experience with segmentation, cyber technologies, and machine learning methods and AI
• Knowledge of micro services, distributed computing, containers, K8s, etc
• Experience with public cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
• Experience in engineering, technical marketing, or systems engineering
• Masters degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Engineering, or Information Technology
WHO WE ARE
Illumio, the pioneer and market leader of Zero Trust segmentation, prevents breaches from becoming cyber disasters. Illumio protects critical applications and valuable digital assets with proven segmentation technology purpose-built for the Zero Trust security model. Illumio ransomware mitigation and segmentation solutions see risk, isolate attacks, and secure data across cloud-native apps, hybrid and multi-clouds, data centers, and endpoints, enabling the world’s leading organizations to strengthen their cyber resiliency and reduce risk