About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager for our healthcare-focused website creator product and onboarding tools. This individual should possess a deep background in product management including website creation and SaaS customer onboarding.
Your Area of Focus
- Work with our Tel-Aviv office to develop and perfect our website creator tool - Site Creator
- Research, define and optimize our consumer facing onboarding experience
- Research, define and optimize internal design and website creation process
- Develop and own the product vision and roadmap for Site Creator product
- Drive product success by defining metrics, monitoring, and continually optimizing the product
- Be the market, customer, and product expert internally and externally
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, and cross-functional teams to launch new features
Your Professional Qualifications
- 3+ years as product management with a SaaS consumer-facing company
- Experience with delivering marketing insights to non-technical audiences
- Experience with integrating and extrapolating data from a variety of sources
- Ability to listen, understand, and influence
- Adept at discovering, positioning, and prioritizing pervasive problems to solve
- Strong written and verbal communicator with a non-technical and technical audience
- You're a doer by making the seemingly impossible, possible
- About You:
- Be curious, love to learn, and are able to dig into new technologies, while picking them up quickly
- Have a website design or general design background
- Have a strong technical understanding and you enjoy sharing knowledge with others.
- Think broadly and enjoy solving problems
- Understand the business & regulatory challenges of interoperability
- Strive to excel, innovate and take pride in your work
Kareo and PatientPop have joined forces to become Tebra, the digital backbone for practice well-being. While our teams are still supporting both products, our new hires and current employees are now united as Team Tebra.
Tebra aims to unlock better healthcare by helping independent practices bring modernized care to patients everywhere. Well over 100,000 providers trust Tebra to elevate their patient experience, and help them grow their practice. At Tebra, we're building the future of well-being together. That shared vision for tomorrow begins with compassion and humanity today.
Start with the Customer
We get to know our customers - and their patients - and look at the world through their lens.
Keep It Simple
Healthcare is too complex. We aim to simplify it for everyone.
We reject the status quo and solve problems with creativity, perseverance, and a bias to action.
We are diverse, humble, and collaborative. We put the team first and win together.
Life is short and joy is underrated. We take time to have fun and celebrate success.
Perks & Benefits
In addition to our healthcare benefits, we also offer amazing perks! Need work from home basics? We offer a discount through Dell! We also offer a number of resources to help you keep your mind and body healthy. Check out obe Fitness or Gympass for a great workout, or LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program to find mental health resources, along with other resources for everyday occurrences.
#LI-VLR #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
Tebra is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
California residents who apply or are recruited for a job with us: please carefully review our California-specific Privacy Notice under the California Consumer Protection Act here: https://www.tebra.com/privacy-policy/california-supplemental-notice/