Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 100 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
As a Senior Product Manager for the Post-Purchase team, you will play a key role in building our Loyalty experience to drive retention. Our surface area includes critical path experiences leading to nearly every transaction on Wish, especially post, and is vital to the success of our buyers, merchants, and business. We operate at massive scale — with millions of global users and interactions per day — ideating and testing innovative features constantly.
Our vision for the future is simple: we want to empower and reward buyers by creating a seamless, rewarding, personalized, and delightful loyalty experience from first visit to point-of-purchase to repeat purchase. This work involves thinking about critical user journeys, performing quantitative and qualitative analysis, and collaborating with engineering, design, data science, and business counterparts to move the needle on this key objective!
Our database of hundreds of millions of users has provided us with a wealth of valuable data and a huge opportunity to innovate. We hope that you will join us on our journey.
What you'll be doing:
- Empathizing — We start from our customer (and their pain points) and work towards solutions that address their needs
- Collaborating — We don’t operate in a silo; you’ll need to engage with various other stakeholders across the company so that we can best serve each other’s needs
- Planning — We take our roadmapping process quite seriously; you’ll need to be able to project several months into the future, think about the state we want to reach, develop a plan for how to get there, and find ways to measure progress along the way
- Analyzing — Wish has a very data-driven culture; we’d love to find someone who’s comfortable working with large quantities of data and unpacking trends
- Innovating — You’ll spend a significant portion of your time thinking up and coalescing ideas, and packaging them into actionable projects with high-value scope
- Coordinating — From design to engineering to data science to globalization, you’ll need to bring people together to get tasks done
- Communicating — You’ll need to be comfortable discussing, debating, writing, and presenting complex ideas with stakeholders at all levels, from individual contributors to executives
- Moving Quickly — We have a fast development cycle; we launch fearlessly and roll-back aggressively
- BS/BA degree or equivalent professional experience
- 5 years of product management experience
- Adept at story-telling, product strategy, roadmapping, prioritization and scoping, cross-functional stakeholder management, etc.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and a data-driven approach to problem solving
- Solution oriented, highly-motivated, and proactive self-starter
- Can-do attitude towards tackling problems — with strong drive to work through challenges and get the job done
- Growth mindset to learn, adapt, and develop in a continuously dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Consumer-scale software product experience
- Knowledge of discovery, relevance, search, personalization, and/or related space
- Direct teaming experience with engineering, design, and data science counterparts
- E-commerce and/or digital marketplace experience
Here at Wish, you are joining a team and company at a time of growth and transformation. You will love being surrounded by people who are as passionate as you are about e-commerce, technology, and a data-driven culture. Even if you don't meet 100% of the above, we encourage you to still apply!
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.