Jane Technologies - Senior Product Manager, POS
Jane is building the future of Cannabis retail.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager with experience bringing POS products to market. We are looking for someone with a strong product mindset; a combination of business savvy, customer centricity, and technical knowledge. Someone who is passionate about the customer's journey.
Jane is an MIT-founded, high growth, and rapidly expanding technology company in the cannabis industry. As the cannabis industry's first complete real-time marketplace, we aim to provide consumers with a confident, safe and simple shopping experience. Users can browse local products in real-time, compare by price, proximity or popularity and place orders at local stores including for pickup or delivery - all on the industry's largest marketplace. We provide end-to-end checkout flows to dispensaries. Additionally, Jane provides key data insights to industry stakeholders via our growing analytics platform.
Culture is the single most important component of Jane's success to date. A successful candidate will thrive in our environment of mutual support, relentless pursuit of excellence, creativity, and complete lack of ego.
Jane Technologies, Inc. is an MIT-founded eCommerce company in the cannabis industry, and we are growing extremely quickly. We believe in the cannabis industry's ability to bring well-being, health, and love into this world, and it is our mission to bring confidence to the online cannabis shopping experience. To learn more about who we are, our culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile:https://www.keyvalues.com/jane. Check out our product at:https://www.iheartjane.com/.
- Define, own, and execute the product roadmap.
- Plan and coordinate releases across relevant functions (marketing, partner success, engineering, etc.)
- Implement processes to ideate, prioritize, build, release, and track products across our retail vertical.
- Create lines of communication with internal teams to capture, prioritize, and report out on retail partner feature requests and bugs.
- Coordinate and conduct retail partner interviews as part of product discovery to identify new areas of opportunity.
- Author product requirement documents and align with Product Design and Engineering on feature phasing, requirements, execution, and rollout plans.
- Measure success of feature releases and iterate through qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- 4+ years of experience as a Senior Product Manager.
- The ability to operate effectively and independently, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Successful track record of bringing new products to market.
- Experience in Cannabis retail operations, POS and Payment Systems.
Jane Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets.