Love the travel industry?
Keen to relocate to Amsterdam?
Excited to work within an International team?
Want to be part of a rapidly scaling company?
YOUR JOURNEY STARTS HERE...
This position presents the opportunity to work in a business-critical role in a rapidly growing company. You will also uphold our four core values:
- Be the solution - take ownership, drive collaboration
- Be resourceful - strive for new wins every day
- Be honest - default to transparency
- Be respectful - treat others like you want to be treated
We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and underrepresented groups and would invite you to apply. A diverse workforce is a highly productive one, so why not take a chance, send us your application even if you don't meet all our requirements, we may surprise you!
“Culture add” is so much better than "culture fit" and welcome applications from all groups, irrespective of your, age, disability, gender reassignment, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, veteran status and sexual orientation.
We are looking for a product manager to take our peer-to-peer payment network product to the next level. This payment network enables travel companies to pay their vendors directly on WeTravel.
The ideal candidate has experience optimizing a product growth funnel. This includes growing the percentage of existing users that are inviting their vendors to the payment network, improving the invitation process for the vendors, improving the onboarding process for the vendors and finally converting the vendors to also use other WeTravel functionality.
You will be communicating with an engineering team specially dedicated to this crucial product. You will interview users to research blockers in this funnel, work with our UX designer and be the point of contact for your engineering team through the development cycle of improving this funnel. You will be the source of knowledge for this feature, create use cases and proactively think ahead of potential pitfalls. You'll also work with marketing, customer support and other departments to increase usage for the peer-to-peer payment network.
- Increase usage and adoption of our peer-to-peer payment network product
- Connect with our users to discuss pain points, improve the current product and test UX mockups
- Communicate with the engineering and design teams to ensure features encompass the necessary requirements
- Write detailed feature requirements that meet industry standards
- Work directly with the other product manager, lead designer, and our engineering leads
- Anticipate pitfalls and shortcomings within the feature development process
- Fulfill a variety of roles, including and not limited to, UX research, department communication, QA/QC and more
- Have a deep knowledge of the WeTravel platform and all its product components
- Experience in growing a user-driven network (a product where existing users invite new users)
- Experience in optimizing user on-boarding funnels
- Be comfortable with talking to users and understanding their needs
- Be good at navigating between teams and tailor the message based on the audience
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced and hard-working environment
- Being able to work flexibly across different time zones
- Be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
WeTravel (www.wetravel.com) is an online fintech payment platform that transforms travel companies' finances, communication, and marketing from a lot of manual paperwork to digital. We are a very well funded VC-backed company, bringing together a diverse and highly motivated team.
Read about us on TechCrunch, Huffington Post, Yoga + Life, Financial Times (FT), Skift, Lonely Planet, etc: www.wetravel.com/press
BENEFITS & Salary
Salary up to EURO 110,000
- Attractive compensation
- Amazing new offices in Rokin in the center of Amsterdam
- Unlimited Paid Time Off!
- Hybrid working - team lunches on Tuesday and Fridays.
- As a travel-related company, we have fantastic team retreats, two of our founders love surfing, so it's normally beside a great beach - COLOMBIA this year!
- The latest tech you need to be successful
- For candidates resident outside the the NL salaries are weighted according to local factors and considerations