Who We Are:
SiriusXM and its brands (Pandora, Stitcher, SXM Media, AdsWizz, Simplecast, and SiriusXM Connected Vehicle Services) are leading a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio entertainment experience for listeners -- in the car, at home, and anywhere on the go with connected devices. Our vision is to shape the future of audio, where everyone can be effortlessly connected to the voices, stories and music they love wherever they are.
This is the place where a diverse group of emerging talent and legends alike come to share authentic and purposeful songs, stories, sounds and insights through some of the best programming and technology in the world. Our critically-acclaimed, industry-leading audio entertainment encompasses music, sports, comedy, news, talk, live events, and podcasting. No matter their individual role, each of our employees plays a vital part in bringing SiriusXM’s vision to life every day.
Pandora, a subsidiary of SiriusXM, is the largest ad-supported audio entertainment streaming service in the U.S. Pandora provides consumers with a uniquely-personalized music and podcast listening experience with its proprietary Music Genome Project® and Podcast Genome Project® technology. Pandora is available through its mobile app, the web, and integrations with more than 2,000 connected products.
How you’ll make an impact:
Cloud Cover Music Pandora is looking for an experienced, full-time senior product manager to help us design, build, and deliver world-class SaaS-based streaming music solutions for businesses of all kinds. The core of this position is to act as the customer voice to the rest of the organization in determining product features, packaging, pricing, and competitive positioning. The right candidate will be intellectually curious, self-driven, detail oriented and passionate about growing the business.
What you’ll do:
- Gain a deep understanding of Cloud Cover’s SaaS business and the current customer experience with our products and services
- Develop and maintain product road maps
- Develop data-driven models and analytic approaches to determine business performance, growth, and emerging opportunities.
- Work closely with engineering and operations to develop detailed product rollout plans
- Maintain and improve competitive analyses
- Identify, design, document new products and updates based on data-driven usage and competitive analysis. The documentation can be light (agile), but sufficient which includes workflows, wireframes, prototypes and final interactions/look/feel as appropriate
- Work closely with the General Manager, Sales/Marketing team, VP of Technology and development team to define and deliver new products and existing product updates
- Leverage customer relationships, knowledge of the competitive landscape, and innovative thinking to contribute to product strategy
- Own detailed product requirements and strategy as well as defining enhancements to our existing products to meet changing market and competitive needs.
- Scope, help design and prioritize product features based on business strategy and customer impact
- Leverage KPI data and experiments to influence product roadmap and business strategy. Measure and report on key metrics related to products and services such as NPS and usage data in coordination with the Music and Customer Support teams.
- Create and manage alpha and beta testing programs for the initial testing of new capabilities and products, including success metrics, customer interviews, customer training, monitoring of issues and feedback, etc.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding both internally and with initial customers
- Provide clear, effective communications to customers, marketing, support, and other internal staff on product updates
- Evaluate and appropriately introduce new tools, processes and capabilities into the company, be it internal (team or cross functional) or external for customers
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent, relevant work experience
- 6+ years minimum product management experience at a senior level with B2B SaaS-based products
- A track record of consistently bringing successful B2B SaaS products to market and managing all aspects of a product throughout its lifecycle - including definition, business case, customer requirements, road maps, packaging, pricing, testing, launch, updates, and maintenance
- 5+ years-experience with user interaction and user experience design & techniques
- 4+ years-experience working with enterprise customers and enterprise sales teams to elicit requirements and solutions
- Deep experience with a multitude of design and analytical processes (methodologies, such as Design Thinking / Jobs to Be Done) and tools
- 3+ year’s experience working with an Agile design and development team
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management and customers
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development, customer engagement mapping, and web technologies
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Business Process and Data Analysis
- Wire-framing/prototyping (design)
- Agile management
- Thorough knowledge of product management software and website applications, e.g., Trello, Asana, Jira, TeamGantt, Userback, Intercom, Zoho, Harvertr etc.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
Our goal at SiriusXM is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.