About the Role
A highly motivated and customer-driven Senior Product Manager who is passionate about improving our healthcare services through technology and enjoys working in a dynamic and rewarding environment to drive big business outcomes.
You will launch with an exciting new business unit with a mission to reimagine the patient payments experience in healthcare. Patient financial responsibility for healthcare services has been steadily on the rise creating the need for more streamlined and seamless methods of payment to meet healthcare providers and patient needs. If you like solving tough problems, being part of a fun team, and are tenacious, we would like to hear from you.
Your Area of Focus
- Own and develop multiple product lines and revenue streams.
- Define and execute go-to-market strategies for existing and new products.
- Collaborate with technical teams to build product roadmaps and manage the product backlog as a product owner of a new customer-centric agile team.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to drive revenue growth and achieve new business unit goals.
- Leverage data to inform product decisions.
- Identify and creatively solve customer problems in a dynamic environment.
- Deliver value to our customers every sprint cycle.
Your Professional Qualifications
- 6+ years customer-centric Product Management experience with an MBA degree.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and motivate the team.
- Experience and ability going deep in understanding and defining boundaries around business processes and software systems.
- Constant learner - flexibility and agility around a rapidly changing market.
- Success working in small teams in an Agile Software development environment.
- Problem solver - able to creatively work through and around roadblocks.
- Ability to influence and motivate a team to drive results.
- Experience in an entrepreneurial position or high-growth business environment is a plus.
- Experience working within the Payments or Fintech industry is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written skills with ability to interact across both technical and non-technical audiences.
Kareo and PatientPop have joined forces to become Tebra, the digital backbone for practice well-being. While our teams are still supporting both products, our new hires and current employees are now united as Team Tebra.
Tebra aims to unlock better healthcare by helping independent practices bring modernized care to patients everywhere. Well over 100,000 providers trust Tebra to elevate their patient experience, and help them grow their practice. At Tebra, we're building the future of well-being together. That shared vision for tomorrow begins with compassion and humanity today.
Start with the Customer
We get to know our customers - and their patients - and look at the world through their lens.
Keep It Simple
Healthcare is too complex. We aim to simplify it for everyone.
We reject the status quo and solve problems with creativity, perseverance, and a bias to action.
We are diverse, humble, and collaborative. We put the team first and win together.
Life is short and joy is underrated. We take time to have fun and celebrate success.
Perks & Benefits
In addition to our healthcare benefits, we also offer amazing perks! Need work from home basics? We offer a discount through Dell! We also offer a number of resources to help you keep your mind and body healthy. Check out obe Fitness or Gympass for a great workout, or LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program to find mental health resources, along with other resources for everyday occurrences.
#LI-VLR #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
Tebra is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
California residents who apply or are recruited for a job with us: please carefully review our California-specific Privacy Notice under the California Consumer Protection Act here: https://www.tebra.com/privacy-policy/california-supplemental-notice/