Spatial is a venture-backed VR and web platform for creating one-click NFT galleries and exhibitions that bring people together. As a metaverse for culture, we offer the most beautiful and accessible platform, where creators, collectors, and brands can host an immersive experience for members of their community.
Spatial has been selected as one of the most innovative companies by FastCompany in 2021. We were on the keynote stage with Microsoft CEO twice in 2019 and were recently featured in The Wall Street Journal, Wired, The Verge, Hypebeast and Input. We are grateful to have raised funding from leading investors including the founders of Instagram and Uber, and have deep partnerships with leaders in the space, including OpenSea, SuperRare, the Hermitage, the Utah Jazz, WhaleDao, and more.
We are a passionate team of 3D Design and AR/VR experts based in New York and San Francisco, and are currently hiring.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Understanding the market’s needs and wants:
- Identify market opportunities, competition within the industry and define product vision and strategy.
- Making creative recommendations to expand product base and vision.
- In depth discussions with the team:
- Building a shared vision with all departments and creating product plans and roadmaps by working with senior management.
- Engage closely with the Engineering team and other Product Managers to help determine the best technical implementation methods and a reasonable implementation schedule.
- Building of product:
- Ensuring all is in compliance with federal and regional regulations.
- Being able to tell a story with partnership announcements, quotes for press and any other external marketing.
- Product Launch:
- Assist with general marketing activities and strategies as requested/appropriate.
- Understanding the discrepancy between the desired and achieved degree of change in metrics and communicating it back to the team.
- Measurement of success:
- Collect and analyze feedback from users, stakeholders and other teams to shape features and end products.
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users.
- Bachelor's degree (BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field preferred)
- Minimum 5+ years of Product Management with consumer facing application/product
- Experience working with cross-functional (e.g. Engineering, UX/UI, Program Management, Business etc.) teams
- Track record of successful product launches for emerging technologies (VR, Web3, and the Metaverse)
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills; and an eye for detail with a passion for innovative user interface design
- Leadership experience with early/mid-stage companies or high-growth divisions within larger organizations.
- Strong understanding of data analytics and analysis; ability to absorb and process information into actionable insights
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle such as product vision, go-to-market strategy, product roadmap and prioritization development, and product launch.
Positions are full-time and include a competitive salary, benefits, and equity stake in the company. Positions are based in New York, San Francisco, or remote (US-friendly timezone).
At Spatial, we are committed to building an environment where diversity, equity and inclusion is valued. As an equal opportunity employer, all applicants who meet the qualified requirements will receive consideration regardless of ancestry, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital/family status, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, protected verteran status, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy/caregiver status or any other statuses that are legally protected by applicable laws, regulations and/or ordinances.