- Manages product development priorities and roadmap through collaboration with company leadership and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders and teams to deliver product development projects on time based on the company’s strategic objectives and goals.
- Collaborates with Product Management and Marketing to ensure a smooth and seamless transition of products from scale up to launch, both internally and externally.
- Leads regular sync meetings with cross-functional stakeholders to coordinate key product development activities across the business.
- Manages the company’s Product Innovation Process standard operating procedure and updates as needed.
- Manages the company’s executive Product Development Advisory Council to consider and assess product development projects through quarterly approval meetings and monthly update meetings.
- Manages the company’s innovation pipeline; collaborates with Research and Development (R&D) and Marketing to create prototypes and proposals for consideration by business executives.
- Collaborates with R&D leaders, Brand Managers, and others as needed on product development activities and timelines in order to ensure seamless communication and transition of product development projects through the product innovation process.
- Collaborates with Glidewell Product Management and other customer-facing teams to collect input from customers on product prototypes and concepts.
- Collaborates with Glidewell Finance to assess and evaluate all product development activities to ensure sufficient return on investment for the business and create reporting mechanisms and dashboards to convey product development project status.
- Collaborates with cross-functional stakeholders to adapt and update product development projects as needed.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, preferred.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in product development and/or product management; experience in the dental industry, a plus.
Source : Glidewell Dental