About Your Role:
Dotdash Meredith seeks a Senior Product Manager for its Personal Finance brands, Investopedia and The Balance. You’ll be working with a cross-disciplinary scrum team to launch innovative content products, tools, and applications that will help millions of people make informed choices to improve their everyday lives. You’ll partner with GMs, design, subject matter experts, and other stakeholders to develop and execute a robust product strategy that leverages our unique capabilities: evergreen content, SEO optimization, user engagement, beautiful design, and respectful monetization.
About your Contributions:
- Contribute to and manage roadmaps for Dotdash Meredith Finance teams.
- Drive daily check-ins with your scrum team, providing context, and keeping projects flowing.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders and advocate/communicate technology perspectives.
- Translate business requirements to smart and scalable technology solutions that are focused on solving user problems.
- Work closely with the engineering team, crafting technology solutions that adhere to product requirements.
- Collaborate with fellow product managers to create strong product solutions that have the potential to service the entire Dotdash Merdith network.
- Conduct user testing studies, synthesize results, and present findings.
- Train non-technical stakeholders on how to use new features.
- Create dashboards and monitor reports for specific feature sets related to your products
- Regularly review reports specific to your domains in order to monitor health, revenue, and other important KPIs.
- At least 2-3 years of hands-on product management—day-to-day product ownership. Demonstrable experience leading and participating in product management initiatives.
- Have owned product lifecycle at key junctures: ideation, vision, requirements, roadmap, specifications, analysis, and iteration.
- You think at scale and have experience launching products in new areas with ambiguity.
- Product experience in digital publishing or with content management platforms preferred but not required.
- You have sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical skills.
- You possess a passion for figuring out user problems, are able to work iteratively, and have a bias for action.
- You’re excellent at communicating and collaborating with a wide range of teams and stakeholders to build great products.
- You have experience with data driven product development and possess a knowledge of agile methodologies.
- You can tell stories through data.
- You know how to talk to users and extract meaningful insights through best practice research methods.
The pay range above represents the anticipated low and high end of the pay range for this position and may change in the future. Actual pay may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to work location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Dotdash Meredith’s total compensation package for employees. Other compensation may include annual bonuses, and short- and long-term incentives. In addition, Dotdash Meredith provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a generous 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO).
Dotdash Meredith is the largest digital and print publisher in America. From mobile to magazines, nearly 200 million people trust us to help them make decisions, take action, and find inspiration. Dotdash Meredith’s over 40 iconic brands include PEOPLE, Better Homes & Gardens, Verywell, Food & Wine, The Spruce, Allrecipes, Byrdie, REAL SIMPLE, Investopedia, and Southern Living.
Dotdash Meredith embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability status. The Company requires employees entering its workplaces, performing work offsite, or attending a company sponsored event to verify and provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination. The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations as required by applicable law.
Please be aware of fraudulent recruiters offering opportunities at Dotdash Meredith. Note that any correspondence with a member of the Dotdash Meredith recruiting team will come from a @dotdash.com or a email@example.com account belonging to a Dotdash Meredith Recruiter. If you are in conversations about a job opportunity and wish to confirm its validity, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.