Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community. Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
Experimentation is at the heart of the growth group in Roblox. As the product leader for the Experimentation platform, you will build the platform that powers growth at Roblox, a platform that runs useful and reliable experiments, automates analysis and learns across experiments to understand opportunities for Roblox. You will help increase the experiment quality and velocity for a variety of teams at Roblox and long term enable experimentation for our creator community.
If you have bold ideas, and get excited about shaping the future of Experimentation, you'll be a great fit. You will report to the Product Lead for Analytics, ML, Experimentation and Matchmaking organization. Come join us!
- Technical, comfortable delving into product, understand the technical details and engage with the world's best engineers.
- Experienced with 5+ years of product management experience and a history of finding the correct path through a sea of options
- Communicative. You have a history of juggling stakeholders and can succinctly explain, advocate for and sell your product strategy.
- Experienced shipping and managing a product with millions of users and sensitive to stability, distribution, and update flows
- Systematic. You are working toward a clear goal and every incremental release advances it. You understand system dynamics and prioritize scalability
- Own the long-term vision and strategy for the Experimentation platform in partnership with engineering leadership.
- Understand new trends and the latest technologies in the industry to ensure that we provide the best, most innovative platform to users.
- Engage with users directly and help define high impact platform capabilities.
- Balance and prioritize new features with existing backlog initiatives and align them with the product vision.
- Communicate product needs and concepts to internal stakeholders and company executives.
- Look for and collect all data necessary to inform product direction whether in the form of competitive intelligence, customer behavior, or other market metrics.
- Dive into the technical details, helping make the right architectural decisions.
- Grow your career with a rocket ship company
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in product managing analytics/data platforms.
- A degree in a technical field like computer science, software engineering, or similar experience.
- Experience managing the support model, documentation and education around an API.
- Can think in system and platform terms.
- 10+ years of experience in product managing analytics/data/experimentation platforms.
- Experience product managing a public facing analytics API or platform used by third-party data scientists at scale
- Experience managing an ML platform used by third-party engineers or first-party engineers at scale
- Deep technical experience in Big Data technologies or the Hadoop ecosystem, such as Hive, Spark, Kafka, Airflow, Presto, Notebooks etc.
- Familiarity with Infrastructure technologies such as Kubernetes, Spinnaker etc.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.