|Job Title: Senior Product Manager, Digital Media B2B|
Location: San Francisco, CA/San Jose, CA/Seattle, WA/Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 5 months (Possible extension)
Manager Note: Can be located near any Client office on the west coast- San Francisco, CA, San Jose, CA, Seattle, WA or Los Angeles, CA
What You'll Do:
- At Client, we are redefining the way creatives and marketers work together to produce innovative designs and experiences at scale.
- As a Senior Product Manager on the Digital Media Business Products Team, you will identify and deliver on high value, emerging business opportunities at the intersection of Creative Cloud and Experience Cloud.
- As an ideal candidate, you have an outstanding blend of product and business intuition, the persistence and flexibility to dive into new areas and derive insights, adeptness at garnering support at all levels of an organization, as well as a consistent record of leading initiatives with global, cross-functional teams. Your experience building products that deliver value for businesses at the user level, team/department level, and organization level will provide you with the foundation to be successful in this multifaceted, high-impact position.
- Deeply understand Client's largest business customers and how they create and deliver digital experiences, along with the workflow needs and challenges of multiple personas within these complex organizations.
- Develop partnerships with user research, product management, product marketing, design, engineering teams, and leadership teams across multiple product lines.
- Lead a cross-functional and cross-business team to identify and prioritize integrated workflows between Creative Cloud products and Client's work management and digital experience solutions.
- Develop and align cross-business teams and executives on product vision, product roadmap, and new business model strategies.
- Influence partner teams to develop comprehensive business, product, and GTM strategy to capitalize on said opportunities.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- 5 years of experience as a Product Manager working on products for medium or large enterprise customers.
- Experience developing product and business strategy for new and emerging products.
- Experience building or using creativity, digital marketing, work management, and/or workflow automation tools.
- Passion for solving complex customer problems that span multiple personas, tools, workflows, industries.
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to thrive in ambiguity.
- Knack for developing strong cross-functional partnerships and leading through influence.
- Outstanding written and verbal written communication skills, with great attention to detail, especially in executive engagements.
- Bachelor's degree required.