At TOCA Football, our CIO/Technology organization is looking for a capable leader to build out our Digital capabilities. This person will help us flesh out our digital strategy and roadmap, as well as build and manage the associated digital infrastructure and a team who can maintain it.
We need someone with a background, experience and passion in the field of digital - who can think strategically, can help define overall vision and strategy, organize/build/grow a team that will execute and deliver business value.
Senior Product Manager - Digital
Job Description Overview:
This leader will be responsible for identifying and implementing strategies to drive growth, increase revenue, reduce cost and improve the digital experience for customers. You will be responsible for driving key enhancements and preparing executive readouts to include results and actionable insights using digital analytics, in partnership with marketing and the data/analytics teams. You will ensure tight linkage across cross functional teams and business owners to define digital sales initiatives, in partnership with the optimization of our sales funnel.
This role will serve as a product owner for all of our consumer digital technology footprint - from website to online booking/registration tools, to personalized web and native apps. You will have oversight to the full portfolio of work for Digital and can help guide decisions on prioritizations and ensure the work is aligned to business objectives. You will lead the team in an Agile process environment and ensure best practices are followed. You will ensure highly effective and mutually rewarding customer and stakeholder relationships, and effectively communicate project and/or issue status to TOCAâ€™s key stakeholders and executives.
- Driving digital platform growth by increasing engagement and stickiness within our digital products.
- Optimizing â€˜top of funnelâ€™ digital workflows to convert more prospects into customers and driving new marketing/sales initiatives to retain existing customers through various programs, products and services.
- Support for any new product launches, from a digital standpoint.
- Ensuring highly effective and mutually rewarding customer and stakeholder relationships.
- Communicating project and/or issue status to TOCAâ€™s key stakeholders and executives.
- Creating and maintaining a roadmap for all our digital initiatives and managing multiple teams who are executing that roadmap.
- Working knowledge of design thinking, UI/UX prototyping, using design mocks to facilitate design decisions, finalizing product features in tools like JIRA.
- Familiarity with and understanding of modern digital platforms - Google Firebase, Google Analytics, Facebook/Google Ads, HotJar, Webflow, WordPress, Hosting providers, Domain Name services etc = and how they all work together.
- Experience creating and managing effective projects/programs to grow digital traffic and/or engagement.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelorâ€™s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience - ideally, youâ€™ve built and managed a large-scale website for a multi-location â€˜physical retailâ€™ company, with or without e-commerce.
TOCA Football is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity throughout our organization - join the TOCA Family!
What is TOCA?
TOCA Football provides a comprehensive training program you won't find anywhere else. Our progressive soccer program invites soccer players of all ages and experience levels to reach their full potential. From our technology-led programs for young kids 18 months - 7 years and our individualized soccer training programs for 8 - 17 year olds, to our group classes and adult recreational soccer leagues, there's a TOCA experience for everyone! We are the next generation of technology-enabled training. With our patented technology including the Touch Trainer and Smart Targets, our training program develops well-rounded players through quality repetitions and game-like simulations.
Powered by JazzHR