At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Eagle Lending is responsible for personal lines of credit, professional loan programs, home equity lines of credit and small business loans. We provide high-touch service and customized products designed around our client’s needs. From refinancing your student loan debt to buying your first home, our team is leading the way for innovation at First Republic.Â :
The Senior Product Manager – Data & Analytics will be responsible for driving client growth through the harnessing of data to support business operations, empower our leaders, and identify and reduce risk. In this role, you will be responsible for taking charge of the organizations analytical capabilities, closing the gap between the data and analytics team and the business units that depend on them.
The Senior Product Manager – Data & Analytics will work to develop the Eagle Lending’s data strategy, own the data/analytics product roadmap, and manage the full life-cycle for new data/analytics capabilities. You will partner closely with engineering, product, digital, marketing, UX and design to align strategies for the solutions that are built on their platforms. You will need to develop a deep understanding of the business, its processes, and its current/future needs. Combining that with your analytical and technical skillset to ultimately drive the business forward by identifying trends and driving actionable insights with a high level of ownership, visibility, and responsibility.
What you’ll do as a Senior Product Manager – Data & Analytics:
- Own the product roadmap and continuously groom and maintain the JIRA backlog; ensuring it accurately reflects both business priorities and technical feasibility/dependencies.
- Translate and breakdown sophisticated business questions and partner with quantitative analysts to conduct exploratory data analyses to discover patterns and insights to inform future strategy
- Partner with the data engineering team to deliver data infrastructure, data pipelining, and warehousing solutions needed to be power reports, analyses, and high-quality data driven decision making across the organization.
- Serve as the analytical owner and SME within one or more cross-functional teams.
- Effectively communicate findings and insights to the broader organization and find opportunities to influence business strategy, planning, and execution
- Ensure business teams are empowered to make data-driven decisions that make a positive impact on success metrics
- Breakdown challenges and tradeoffs options into simple terms, provide recommendations and drive consensus to keep momentum while balancing business needs with constraints of time, talent, and risk.
- Lead business change management activities as part of releases, including appropriate training, communications, and any other support processes required for a successful launch
- Work in teams within an intimate, fast company environment and wear many hats
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Experience with Snowflake, SQL Server, Informatica, SSRS/SSIS, and Tableau for data visualization
- Proven ability to deliver highly technical and data-intensive products & and integrations
- Understanding of configuration, orchestration and scaling data pipelines and data warehouses as well as best practices in analytics, reporting, data visualization and dashboards
- Experienced working with scrum engineering teams, managing backlogs and sprints in JIRA
- Project management skills - ability to drive projects end-to-end, managing risks, timelines and budgets
- Superb written and verbal communication skill – able to translate technical to non-technical messaging, and flex communication styles to suit different levels throughout the organization.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in engineering, finance, economics, or quantitative field
- You have 8+ years of experience working in enterprise data/analytics functions
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career — apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability — that’s the First Republic way.
We believe that a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas has and will continue to be fundamental to the future success of First Republic.
If you are curious to learn more about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.
For New York City-based roles: Mayor Bill de Blasio announced that, effective December 27, 2021, all private sector employers?in New York City will be required to ensure that their employees are vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend work in the office. Reasonable Medical or Religious Accommodations may be requested if applicable to you. Please view New York’s Guidance on Accommodations for Workers for more information.