Paradigm is seeking Product Designer with a passion for user centered design. In this role, you will collaborate with a cross-functional work team that focuses on research and data to make design decisions.
Type: 1-Year Contract, Full-Time
Location: Remote (Oregon)
Pay Rate: DOE
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO, sick days
As a Product Designer, you will:
- Establish design requirements drawing from user research and information provided by the internal team
- Identify and analyze new product improvement opportunities
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions
- Collaborate effectively with the design team to guarantee that projects are being completed on time and in scope
- Enhance existing designs to meet changing customer preferences
- Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes
- Present product design ideas to internal stakeholders
- Provide advice on new tools and technology to ensure the highest quality of work and processes
Our skills and experience wish list include:
- Experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- A passion for user centered design
- High attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives
- Experience working with product engineers
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in core design and prototyping software: InVision and Sketch
- Skilled in additional software a plus: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Axure, Balsamiq, Visio, Omnigraffle, among others.
- Experience working with/contributing to a product style guide or component library required
- Experience with enterprise applications is preferred
Paradigm offers medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO, and sick days.
About Us, Paradigm
Want to love Mondays? It's possible when you love what you do. Paradigm is a staffing solutions firm dedicated to finding the perfect job for candidates. We're connected with some of the most innovative tech companies around, giving our employees that competitive edge needed in today's job market.
We are proud to offer a work environment free of harassment and discrimination. We value diversity and promote respect in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only local candidates able to work directly for Paradigm as W-2 employees can be considered for this position. No agents, please.