Altfest Personal Wealth Management, a leading independent Wealth Management firm, is looking for a Senior Marketing Professional to help lead the execution of the firm’s business development initiatives.
This role will be tasked with executing the firm’s digital lead gen marketing plan. This role will also be heavily involved with marketing efforts for a sister company, FP Alpha. You will be working closely with the firm’s Marketing and Sales professionals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Execution of the firm’s digital lead-gen marketing plan
· Oversee email campaigns, including A/B testing, drafting and editing content, and engagement/performance analysis to determine areas of opportunity for both companies
· Manage social media content, campaigns, and performance analysis
· Database management within HubSpot and Mailchimp to maintain sender score and the quality of our email lists
· Assist in the development of presentations and content for internal events and external media events
· Maintain project schedules and Marketing calendar in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Bachelors’ degree in Marketing preferred
· 5+ years of experience
· Previous success in a digital lead-gen role
· Previous experience in developing content i.e., newsletters, websites, articles, and graphics
· Experience managing social media platforms including LinkedIn
· Previous experience in a marketing/communications role preferably in the Financial Services industry
· Superior verbal and presentation skills
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple requests within deadlines
· Successful track record in managing projects
· Ability to use initiative, be a self-starter, and work well within a team
· Personable and possess the ability to communicate with all members of staff and clients
· Desire and ability to work successfully in a small company environment
· High proficiency in HubSpot, MailChimp, Adobe, InDesign, and PowerPoint
· Experience in webinar, video editing, and podcast management is a plus
Salary & Benefits:
Compensation Range: $90,000-$120,000 (excluding potential incentives). This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time.
Generous benefits include Fully Paid Medical Plan (with no in network co-pays or deductibles), Dental, Vision, Life and AD & D, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability FSA, Traditional and Roth 401(k).
Altfest Personal Wealth Management is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lewis Altfest, Ph.D., CFA, CFP®, CPA, PFS, founded the firm after leaving Lord Abbett & Co, a large mutual fund company where he was a Partner and Director of Research. Lew has been named repeatedly to Barron’s “Top 100 Independent Advisors” as well as Barron’s state-by-state listing of “America’s Top 1,200 Financial Advisors”, among many other acknowledgements.
Karen C Altfest, Ph.D., CFP® joined the firm in its early years and has had a strong impact on its growth. Karen oversees the firm’s marketing activities and has made a profound impact by dedicating herself to the empowerment of women. Among her acknowledgements, Karen has been recognized by Forbes as a “Top Women Wealth Advisor” by Forbes from 2017-2022, as well as a Forbes “Best-in-State Wealth Advisor” from 2018-2022. She has also been featured in Crain’s New York Business’ list of “Notable Women in Finance” in 2018 and 2019.
Andrew Altfest, MBA, CFP® has spearheaded several initiatives to expand the firm since joining in 2003, including organizing different practice groups focused on client segments, launching private equity solutions, and directing the firm’s Young Professionals group. He is also an active member of Altfest’s Investment Committee and the Portfolio Action Group, which sets investment strategy for client portfolios. Andrew was named a “Best-In-State Wealth Advisor” by Forbes in its 2018-2022 rankings, as well as a Young Advisor to Watch by Financial Advisor in 2020. He also was included in Forbes’ list of America’s Top Next-Generation Wealth Advisors in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
The firm's culture is very collegial with a family atmosphere where we care for our employees. Our team is very analytical, hardworking and yet looks to develop new ideas that will help it sustain and accelerate our growth into the future. Crains New York Business ranked Altfest Personal Wealth Management as a Best Place to Work in NYC in 2020 and again in 2022.