We are looking for energetic, intelligent, and driven software engineers to join our development team. As a Senior/Lead Engineer at Tricentis you have a unique opportunity to work on an impressive technology landscape, involving many of the most popular tools and cloud platforms of today. You will get a chance to utilize your expertise and imagination, while we work together to power our market leading product platform with next-generation technologies. Your contributions to help the team advance the technical architecture of Universal Tricentis Analytics is crucial to our success. The role will challenge you every day, to think harder and innovate, giving you an excellent chance to grow your skills and knowledge. You will be responsible for the development, enhancement, and maintenance of Tricentis Test Analytics. You will utilize your skills and expertise to extend our product capabilities, by designing and developing features using the latest technologies and best practices.
Location: Atlanta, GA Strongly Preferred
- Write code as per the product requirements, to build new product features and fix bugs.
- Write Unit Tests and run system tests to ensure product features work as expected.
- Implement best practices in development, to ensure high quality and optimization.
- Communicate the ongoing work, requirements and challenges to peers and other stakeholders in clear and concise technical explanation.
- Participate in daily standups and refinement sessions, contribute constructively into the discussion, provide expert opinion and valuable inputs.
- Conduct timeboxed Proof of Concepts into new technologies/platforms/features that will enhance the product offering. Write how-to guides/articles to document the knowledge/findings.
- Build and manage the cloud infrastructure that powers the product.
- Build, maintain and improve the Continuous Delivery platform with the growing need of the application. Investigate into production incidents and solve time-critical, high-priority issues following SLA.
- Contribute into Support Swarming process to help fix customer issues. Collaborate with colleagues from other departments to help them learn the product/specific product features.
- Stay updated on the latest communications happening in company/team channels.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in the relevant technology space and bring new tools/services into discussion if they can potentially improve how we do things today.
Tricentis. NET Tech Stack:
- Web API on. NET Core and PostgreSQL. Hosted applications on AWS, using many cloud services (Lambda, ECS, EKS, S3).
- Frontend: AngularJS, Jquery, ExpressJS.
- Backend: NET CoreCI/CD with JenkinsCloud: AWS/Azure/Docker/Kubernetes/OpenShift
- Testing: Unit Testing, Selenium/Tosca.
- 7+ years of experience overall working as a Senior/Lead Engineer
- Strong full stack development expertise with. NET core
- Experience in Event driven programming, event processing, asynchronous/fire and forget message types
- WebAPI/WCF based API development experience
- Experience developing secure systems using OAuth2. 0/OpenIdConnect1. 0/SAML/LDAP protocols
- Experience with Containerization (Docker, operator), Orchestration (Kubernetes) is preferred
- Complete CI/CD automation and development experience
- Experience integrating with third party systems like Salesforce, ServiceNow is preferred
- Mongo integration and coding experience
- Solid experience in Authentication, Authorization and Encryption
- Experience developing UI/UX applications using AngularJS + jQuery, ExpressJS
- AWS cloud experience is must. Azure experience is optional
- Experience in PostgreSQL DB, AWS Aurora, AWS DynamoDB, AWS Lambda is preferred
- Exposure to IaC tools (Chef/Puppet/AWS CloudFormation/Terraform) is a plus
- Experience working in Agile development environment is a plus
- Good understanding of cloud/application security
- Graduate degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience required
Nice to Have:
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist in. NET framework
- Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals
- AWS Certified Developer
Why You’ll Love Working at Tricentis:
- We’re passionate creators – of products, of experiences and of the future of software testing automation.
- We offer great benefits like flexible working hours, 100% coverage of medical & dental premiums, and company paid volunteer days.
- We live our values of Customer Success, Continuous Innovation, One Team, Empowerment, and Give Back. Team members truly want the best for each other and the company. People are happy to share their insights and lend help when needed.
- Our commitment to diversity and inclusion runs deep. We actively seek out those with different perspectives and consciously take steps to ensure everyone has a voice. We want to make the best; most innovative products and we need multiple perspectives to do that. That isn’t just lip-service; we update our processes if we find a way it can be more inclusive.
- You will have the opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 2,100+ global customers with the best continuous testing platform in the world.
- Flexible working hours (no core time)
- Market competitive salary and annual performance-based bonus
- 401(k) plan
- Company paid holidays, PTO, and volunteer days
Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.