** Direct Hire Opportunity **
Manufacturing Maintenance Engineer
For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com
Subject Line: Position Title and State you are Located In
Position Type: Full-Time, Direct Hire
Job Location: Green River, WY (Relocation Assistance Available)
Benefits: Paid vacation, paid holidays, health benefits, and a generous 401K match
Compensation: Tailored to candidate qualifications
Is a science company whose technologies bring benefits to many aspects of daily life. Their purpose—to bond people, ideas and elements to reinvent progress—is a call to go beyond, to reinvent future forms of progress and create sustainable shared value for all through the power of science. In a world facing an ever-growing population and quest for resources, they aim to be the driving force triggering the next breakthroughs to enable humanity to advance while protecting the planet we all share.
- Assures efficiency and enhances the effectiveness of maintenance performance of the surface operations. Provide engineering support for continuous improvement projects. Coordinate short-term & long term improvement projects and provide direction on maintenance activities such as rebuilds, overhauls, etc. Provide accurate and timely insight in the performance of maintenance activities and give feedback to mechanical teams on performance and improvement opportunities.
- Work with the Area Teams to provide support for improvement on items identified as main opportunities for improvement.
- Identify and improve shortfalls to goal in safety, reliability, cost, or quality
- Plan preventive maintenance activities in order to decrease corrective maintenance
- Assist Supervisors, Foremen, and Coordinators in training and directing mechanics
- Act as interface between Operations and Maintenance, Engineering, and other groups as necessary
- Recommend, review, and justify maintenance expenditures
- Recommend, review, and justify capital expenditure
- Serve as technical resource within the assigned area of the plant
- Serve as initiative lead where assigned
Education and Experience:
- Position requires a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, or related field, with a minimum of 4+ years of work experience preferred. Must possess good working knowledge of rotating equipment and pumping systems.
- Must have knowledge of process control systems, maintenance practices and data analysis techniques,
- Prior maintenance experience in a refinery or chemical plant processing facility is desired.
- Ability to identify and develop mechanical reliability improvements and assume responsibility for plant projects is essential.
- Innovative, highly motivated self-starter to conceive and initiate new projects through daily interaction with operators, mechanics, peers, supervisors and managers is required. Effectively motivate and influence others and be a change leader for the organization.
- Technical skills must be continuously upgraded to stay current in the field.
On-Board was founded in 1976 by Robert L. Wilson to provide Engineering and Design services to the chemical manufacturing industry. Today, On-Board is a thriving privately held family of companies with services including: Consulting, Professional Engineering, Industrial Maintenance and Facility Management, Contracted Manufacturing and Production Services, as well as Temporary Staffing and Recruiting throughout North America.
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, NJ along with Regional Offices in New Castle, DE and Wake Forest, NC. On-Board’s Mission is to provide “Flexible Service by applying the talents of our people, work processes and technology to meet our clients’ expectations in a Safe, Responsible and Dependable manner.”
On-Board Companies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Source : On-Board Companies