We are looking for a Senior Java Developer with 8 years of experience to support our projects with federal government agencies. Candidates must have good process discipline and experience working within the constraints of service level agreements.
Qualified candidates will be able to develop system design diagrams for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation as well as create logical and functional software code for complex systems, with experience developing applications, interfaces and webservices using JAVA/JEE technologies and frameworks. Must be able to refine and fulfill functional and technical requirements defined by the user community and the enterprise architecture as well as identify cross-functional requirements and interfaces.
This is a telework/remote/telecommuting position.
Core Competencies and Certifications:
- Java/JEE, WebLogic, JSON, XML, JQuery and Oracle
- Experience working in Agile and DevOps environments
- Open source frameworks, Sprint, Structs, Hibernate
- Web Service protocols, including REST, SOAP-based services and APIs
- Version control software (GIT)
- Various test methodologies & corresponding tools, such as Rational Functional Tester, Selenium, or Jenkins
- Exposure to Human Centered Design/Behavior Driven Development principles
- Ability to find bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code utilizing automated tools
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Design
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline, or commensurate work experience
- Experience in rules engine and workflow COTS product integration
- Development experience in AWS cloud environment
- Recent government clearance (Public Trust)
- Government or commercial healthcare IT experience preferred
- As an SDVOSB, we strongly encourage qualified Veterans to apply
Powered by JazzHR