On-Board Administrative is hiring a full-time Document Coordinator in Devens, MA!
For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com
Subject Line Position and State Located
On-Board Services, Incorporated is an on-site contract service provider for a local manufacturing entity providing full time positions to our employees. We offer benefits as well as 401k.
Position Type: Full-Time/Contract
Job Location: Devens, MA
Benefits: 401K, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Medical Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Manages and executes the initiation, processing, routing, distribution and archiving of cGMP documentation.
- Manages the document change control process, coordinating cross functional reviews, approvals and effective dates in alignment with requirements (cGMP and Client) and customer needs
- Serves as a subject matter expert for the electronic document management system.
- May assist in user training on the electronic document management system.
- Provides Records Management support during in regulatory agency inspections and corporate audits.
- Minimum HS diploma with related experience required. B.S. degree (in Science, Engineering, Biochemistry) is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience including a minimum of 1 year of direct document management experience in a regulated environment focused on product quality.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills and the ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Knowledge of biotech bulk and finished product manufacturing, analytical testing is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with US and EU cGMP regulations and guidance is required.
- Working knowledge of common computer systems such as MS-Word and Excel is required.
- Experience with electronic document management systems, is preferred.
Apply Today!On-Board was founded in 1976 by Robert L. Wilson to provide Engineering and Design services to the chemical manufacturing industry. Today, On-Board is a thriving privately held family of companies with services including: Consulting, Professional Engineering, Industrial Maintenance and Facility Management, Contracted Manufacturing and Production Services, as well as Temporary Staffing and Recruiting throughout North America.
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, NJ along with Regional Offices in New Castle, DE and Wake Forest, NC. On-Board’s Mission is to provide “Flexible Service by applying the talents of our people, work processes and technology to meet our clients’ expectations in a Safe, Responsible and Dependable manner.”
On-Board Companies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Source : On-Board Companies