SGI Global is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst/Investigator to support The United States Attorney's Office (USAO) for the Northern District of Illinois. The Senior Financial Analyst/Investigator will provide services in support of financial investigations, provide analytical services in the collection of criminal monetary penalties and civil debts, and other analytical services as needed.
**This position is contingent upon contract award**
- Participate in witness interviews conducted by case counsel or federal agents (usually federal government employees) and prepare a summary of the interview, if necessary.
- Review allegations and identify sources of information and evidence potentially relevant to the defense of the case (financial, medical,
damages, other litigation, etc.) and relay information to agents or case counsel to gather.
- Manage incoming discovery responses (i.e. subpoena returns and party discovery requests) and review and identify follow-up actions.
- Conduct party and witness background research utilizing open source databases, social media, litigation history, criminal history, etc.
- Take relevant photographs (accident scenes) and prepare diagrams, maps, etc.
- Trial/Evidentiary Hearing witness coordination
- Assist in identification of and preparation of demonstrative exhibits (schematics, medical illustration, summaries).
- At least 3 years of experience in related work experience
- Proficient in following up on requests for information, problem-solving, setting priorities and meeting deadlines, and communicating with officials and high-level employees within and outside of the organization.
- Shall be proficient in various computer software programs (e.g., Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook and Word Perfect).
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Background and/or Security Investigation Required
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.