The SFA will have a variety of responsibilities and will need to show great energy and ability to be flexible in dealing with the challenges of a company that is growing at a significant pace. He or she must also be comfortable in working in teams and working cross functionally. Primary responsibilities will be to work with the accounting manager to manage P&L and Balance Sheet of a small but growing business unit. There will be several ad hoc projects and great opportunity for advancement.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Coordination with accounting department on variance commentary and budgeting
- General Finance/Accounting support with existing team
- Ad Hoc Projects and Process efficiency mapping
- Supporting the Finance team for month end close
Full Swing Golf grew almost 100% in sales for the year - substantial opportunity for growth and we are looking for motivated team players that are comfortable in being a change leader and working cross functionally. We are a golf technology company with a passion for our customers and having fun doing it. Our growth and success is great but we need your support to continue this.
Education, Experience & Skills
- Bachelors in Business related major (Economics, Finance, Accounting)
- 3+ Yrs in a Business Setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple responsibilities
- Quickbooks/SalesForce/Fishbowl experience is a plus
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.