Maverick Natural Resources is seeking an experience Senior Facilities Engineer to join their team. This individual performs complex facilities engineering assignments; may include supervising engineering design consultants and field contractors engaged in construction of projects. Works closely with asset teams and operations staff to identify facility and process enhancements, including LOE reduction opportunities, while maintaining HSE and regulatory standards.Responsibilities:
- Performs engineering projects related to gas plants, pipeline and gathering networks, compressor facilities and other production/processing –related facilities.
- Responsible for identifying, preparing, and executing AFE projects for field and plant process facilities.
- Handles complex facilities engineering assignments.
- Supervises engineering design consultants and field contractors engaged in construction of projects
- Modification of technical guidelines
- Ability to address goal and timeline shortfalls in a proactive manner.
Qualifications & Experience:
- BS or higher in in Engineering
- 8+ years industry experience mainly with E&P companies in Process Engineering/Facilities roles
- Must be proficient with computer software, especially with the Microsoft suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and relevant engineering software.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new computer software.
- Candidate must have working knowledge of regulatory requirements directly relating to facility assets (including PSM, Air (Title V), SPCC, OOO, etc…)
- Proficient in Plant process with ability to design and implement facility enhancements.
- Proficient with pipeline modelling. Proficient in compressions, vessel, tank, and other related facility design, operation, and optimization.
- Familiarity with SRUs, ASUs, and NRUs.
- Familiarity with power generation and associated facilities.
Disclaimer: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability
The Company will consider work visa sponsorship for certain positions, in certain circumstances, and within its discretion.