• Develop and maintain software components on current and future products.
• Hands on in bug fixing current products.
• Implement software features of high quality and on schedule.
• Communicate effectively, both verbal and written.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in networking related software development.
• Strong C experience in embedded Unix/Linux environment is essential.
• Experience programming in Linux Kernel routing system, netfilter, and packet forwarding.
• Experience with multi process/thread programming.
• Experience in router, firewall, VPN.
• Knowledge of general QA procedures and methodologies, as well as software development fundamentals.
• Good verbal and written communication and teamwork for cross team collaboration.
• Quick learning ability, adaptability, and curiosity about new technology.
• B.S. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering; M.S. preferred
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network - today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks number one in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 500,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fortinet is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our company, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.