I have a position as Sr Cloud Engineer and it's a 100% Remote Opportunity with my direct client. If you are looking for a job change please send me your updated resume to email@example.com
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Information Technology, with strong hands-on experience in Cloud Technologies or System Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience deploying and supporting applications in a large-scale production environment hosted in the Azure public cloud.
- Must have 2-4 years of experience administering a Kubernetes cluster in a production environment.
- Must have 2-4 years of experience working with container platforms such as Docker or RKT.
- Must have 2-4 years of experience administering a Linux distribution in a production environment.
- Experience with identifying and remediating Kubernetes vulnerabilities.
- Experience with maintenance such as Kubernetes patches and upgrades.
- Experience managing multiple Kubernetes clusters in a production environment.
- Experience managing Kubernetes clusters in cloud providers such as Azure or Google Cloud.
- Experience working with Git and supporting CI/CD pipelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related analytical field or equivalent experience is required
- An active Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) or Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) certification.
- Experience with logging and monitoring applications such as Prometheus, Elasticsearch, FleuntD, Kibana, Grafana, etc.
- Experience with Artifactory or Nexus
- Knowledge of Kubernetes DNS and how it interacts with external DNS servers.
- Experience collaborating with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in full-stack development tools and technologies.
This contractor position is to help augment the development staff to achieve the delivery of new solutions and enhancements. Responsibilities include understanding system requirements, coding, providing code fixes, and support across multiple releases. Support the deployment and operation of Kubernetes, including Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Support the deployment and operation of Kubernetes, including Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Assist in troubleshooting/remediation and proactive maintenance of all hardware and software elements that combine to deliver the platform.
- Assist developers in using the Kubernetes platforms.
- Assis in developing operational procedures including security hardening, monitoring, upgrades, and capacity planning.
- Work as part of the operations team to handle incidents and requests for the Kubernetes environments.
Certified Minority Business Enterprise | An E-Verify Employer
SRI Tech Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship status or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.