SENIOR CLINICAL RESEARCH COORDINATOR RENAL
GENERAL SUMMARY/ OVERVIEW STATEMENT:
Working under the supervision of a Principal Investigator and following established policies and procedures, provides assistance on clinical research studies involving the identification of new ways to diagnose acute kidney injury in critically ill patients and those undergoing open heart surgery.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides assistance on clinical research studies per study guidelines and protocols.
- Creates and implements recruitment strategies for studies.
- Recruits, evaluates, and enrolls patients into clinical research studies.
- Obtains biological samples from patients in the hospital.
- Collecting data and maintaining patient information database for studies.Performs quality assurance checks for all clinical data.
- Work with Institutional Review Board to maintain protocol approval and current regulatory documentation.
- Assists study investigators with conferences and manuscript preparation, and any other data-related tasks.
- All other duties as assigned.
- BA / BS Degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience
SKILLS/ ABILITIES/ COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required for working with study participants.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical skills and the ability to resolve technical or research problems and issues, and to interpret the acceptability of data results.
- High degree of computer literacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize a variety of tasks.
- Careful attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and respect for subjects rights and individual needs.
BWH is an Affirmative Action Employer. By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and/or other status protected under law. We will ensure that all individuals with a disability are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Primary Location MA-Boston-BWH Longwood Medical Area
BWH Longwood Medical Area (BWHBostonLongwood)
75 Francis Street