At HaulHub, you’ll have the chance to be part of an early-stage company, shape its course, develop and implement new ideas, and change an industry. We are seeking a high-energy, motivated, entrepreneurial, and tenacious person to join us. We just wrapped up our Series B and will have the largest R&D budget in the industry in 2021 to drive product innovation and growth.
At Haul Hub, we’re well aware of the impact our solutions have on the world. But we won’t rest until everybody knows. We’re seeking a qualified Senior Business Development Rep (Sr. BDR) to extend our reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build billion-dollar brands that help make everyday activities easier for people around the world. Highly skilled at sales and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
Objectives of this Role
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Stay current with company offerings and industry trends
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Develop sales opportunities through, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies.
- Meet with prospective clients to educate and demonstrate value of assigned products and services
- Manage account adoption process
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
Skills and Qualifications
- 6-9 months sales related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working experience with sales techniques
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources
- Experience with CRM software (i.e., HubSpot)
- Experience in the construction industry
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- 100% company-paid individual medical coverage
- 100% company-paid dental coverage
- Unrestricted vacation time
- Vision, Life, and other benefits options available
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.