Idea Entity, a Microsoft Gold Partner, is looking for a Senior Azure Solutions Architect/DevOps Engineer who will assume a key role on our team. This role has responsibility for understanding our digital workspace platform that enables organizations to transform their business processes through portals, dashboards, and workflows.
- Architecting full-stack applications in Azure.
- Architecting Azure cloud applications for availability, reliability, security, and performance.
- Designing and implementing development and test environments for developers.
- Implementing DevSecOps infrastructure to be utilized by developers.
- Follow secure software design practices.
- Follow disciplined software engineering principles.
- Collaborate with development teams and platform engineers.
- Be a collaborative team player to define, design, develop, test, and deploy automation tools.
- Active communication across the team.
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Must have CompTIA Security+/CISSP or equivalent from DoD 8570 Certifications (IAT Level II or IAT Level III).
- 8+ years of IT experience.
- 3+ years of experience in architecting applications utilizing Azure stack (App Services, Data Services, Functions, etc.).
- 3+ years of experience in implementing DevSecOps in Azure.
- 3+ years of experience in container technologies.
- 3+ years of experience in designing and implementing development and test environments.
- Experience with designing and implementing Azure services for caching, logging, and monitoring.
- Experience with estimating and optimizing cloud consumption costs.
- Experience with implementing code security scan tools such as Fortify, SonarQube, CAST, etc.
- Strong understanding of secure software design principles.
- Experience with code versioning tools such as Azure DevOps/TFS and Git.
- Experience with conducting design reviews and code reviews.
- Excellent interpersonal and group dynamic skills.
- Strong written & verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline/experience
Preferred, but not required:
- Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Veterans welcome