Would you like to join a team of technologists who are passionate about all things audio visual and the customers that leverage their AV tech? Do you want to help continuously maximize meeting experiences across the group, ensuring they're optimized, meaningful and current?
If this sounds like you, we have an exciting position for a client-focused Audio-Visual Engineer to join our Technology team and play a key role in ensuring the successful design, delivery, and operations of AV solutions.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- driving consistent AV services across the workplace including video conferencing, hybrid experience and meeting room technologies, collaboration tools, digital signage, and IPTV solutions
- providing technical support and sharing best practices to foster excellent experiences for meeting participants
- managing AV projects to successful outcomes, collaborating with project stakeholders, team members, and external vendors
- identifying opportunities to optimize AV solutions
- ensuring successful incident and problem and resolution management of AV related issues, engaging third-party support where required
In addition, your skills/background will ideally include:
- a passion for AV technology and a drive to deliver innovative and progressive solutions that exceed customer expectations
- experience supporting AV systems featuring equipment such as Zoom Rooms, Cisco VC endpoints, Crestron control & routing hardware, Shure and QSC audio components, BrightSign players, and Exterity IPTV systems
- knowledge of software platforms such as Zoom, MS Teams, WebEx, Appspace and IPTV (Exterity) solutions as well as broadcasting and streaming technologies
- strong communication and stakeholder management skills along with strong project and time management capabilities
- understanding of audio-visual testing methodologies and quality assurance
- industry and vendor certifications highly valued
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.