Job Title: Senior Acquisition Program Manager
This position will support the Global Hawk Program Office as part of the ISR/SOF Directorate. Examples of duties include:
- Manage and monitor their assigned program to include program of record changes, cost/schedule/performance issues, risks, and contract status.
- Assist with planning, organization, and control of all Global Hawk weapon system production and Engineering and Manufacturing Development (EMD) / capabilities master schedules, testing schedules, program’s weapon system prime / subcontractor schedules, and identification / resolution of variances in weapon system contractor performance.
- Assist in USAF project management during the development and integration of aircraft hardware/software to assess the functionality of each component.
- Assist in assessing system operational performance in satisfying validated operational requirements possibly on multiple platforms.
- Participate on strategic level discussions regarding future posture/program related focal points and provide data supported recommendation.
- Attend and support Program Working Groups.
Qualified candidates shall have a history of proven performance and a deep knowledge of the acquisition life cycle.
Fifteen (15) years' experience in functional area and possess a Bachelor's degree in a field relevant to functional area; or a relevant Master's degree and twelve (12) years' experience in functional area; or twenty (20) years in functional area without a degree. At least five (5) years of that experience must have been performed on DoD programs/projects.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Years’ Experience: 15 Years
Security Clearance Required: Must have Active Secret clearance to apply.
Position Type: Full Time
Work Location: WPAFB
For more information on Sumaria Systems, please visit our website at www.sumariasystems.com
Sumaria is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Sumaria Systems, LLC (Sumaria) is a market leader in Professional Services, Engineering, and Information Technology has been a trusted partner to U. S. Department of Defense communities for more than 30 years. Sumaria Systems only provides engineering services to the federal government, and does not provide professional engineering or surveying services to the public within the meaning of Ohio Revised Code Section 4733.16. With expertise to lead, insight to deliver and commitment to succeed; we staff each mission with a carefully selected team of seasoned professionals. Headquartered in Danvers, MA, with operating locations in Alabama, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Ohio, Oklahoma, Utah, and Virginia.