LoopMe, the leading outcomes-based platform, closes the loop on digital advertising. By leveraging AI to optimize media delivery in real-time, we drive measurable uplift for business outcomes and more effective advertising across online and offline marketing goals, including brand lift, purchase intent, consideration, foot traffic and sales.
What we need
We're looking for a Senior Account Executive to be responsible for selling our PurchaseLoop suite to media agencies and mid-market trading desks across our Northeast territory. Your strong media agency networks and relationships will help to develop our strategic agency partnership business.
What you'll be doing
- Pitch and close new deals
- Lead discovery sessions to identify the customer’s key needs and pain points
- Developing solid, strategic relationships with key decision-makers at targeted accounts
- Developing a strong understanding of the client’s business and demonstrate how the platform can assist them to achieve their business objectives
- Delivering on sales targets every quarter
- Experience in a revenue-focused Media Sales role within AdTech
- Demonstrated record of selling and scaling solutions to media agencies
- Strong knowledge of digital advertising systems and business models, including knowledge of the exchange/DSP/SSP/Trading Desk/programmatic ecosystem
- Possess a network of high level agency contacts
- Confidence, tenacity and the hunger to chase and close
What we can offer
- Bonus and Equity
- This role is 100% remote
- Self-Managed Vacation policy (no max on annual leave!)
- 1 month work-from-anywhere
- Summer Fridays!
- LoopMe Gives Back; we have a committed and active CSR team who organise regular events to hold up our pillars of Learning, Charity, Wellbeing, Responsibility and Sustainability
- We’ll set you up for success, providing training and career development
To all recruitment agencies: LoopMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs career page, LoopMe employees or any other company location. LoopMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.