MARKETING SEGMENT SPECIALIST
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
The Marketing Segment Specialist will help develop, execute, and monitor marketing programs primarily for B2B segments across a variety of channels. Responsibilities will include researching the market, analyzing trends to help develop marketing strategy for the various lines of business at City National, and provide overall support on how to best reach key target markets. The Segment Specialist will report directly to the B2B segment manager, and work collaboratively with the broader segment marketing team on special projects as assigned.
Marketing Product and Digital Division
As a member of our Marketing, Product and Digital team, you will have an exceptional opportunity to help grow your career while driving change across many facets of the business. The team is passionately focused on building our brand, supporting banking products and finding innovative ways to engage and retain clients.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
* Develop, implement, and track marketing programs supporting key lines of business growth plans.
* Assist segment managers in managing integrated marketing campaigns across offline and online tactics
* Liaise with all key stakeholders to manage marketing projects and guarantee adequate planning, execution and monitoring of marketing activities
* Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
* Support the segment team with marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas, including optimization, advertising, social media, direct marketing and sponsorships/event planning.
* Assist with analyses of marketing data, including campaign metrics, conversion rates, and online traffic in order to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
* Collaborate with other internal MPAD teams to help develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
* Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
* Liaise with all key stakeholders to guarantee adequate planning, execution and monitoring of marketing activities
* Maintain awareness on best practice marketing techniques/tools to achieve successful campaigns and promotions
* Manage special projects for the segment team as needed.
* Ensure consistency of segment branding to enterprise City National brand
* Work with Legal and Compliance teams to ensure legality and compliance of sales, marketing and communication tools and materials.
* Ensure that all City National products, financial solutions and services are provided ethically and with integrity in a manner that is consistent with the client-first culture and values embodied in City National's PRIDE statement.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
* H.S. Diploma
* Minimum 3 years working in banking of relevant industry experience
* Minimum 3 years of experience in a professional or corporate Marketing role
* Minimum 2 years of marketing events or communications experience
Skills and Knowledge
* Bachelors degree preferred in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
* Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Adobe and Google Analytics, CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce), and content management platforms
* Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
* Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
Starting base salary: $43.63 - $54.97 per hour. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location. This job is eligible for bonus and/or commissions.
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies.
Positions based in New York City:
In order to work on-site at City National Bank in New York City, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, per city requirements. Shortly after your start date, you will be required to attest to your vaccination status and will be required to provide proof of vaccination.
Source : City National Bank