Security Officer - Rochester NY
Pay Rate: $17.00 - $18.00p/h + Benefits
Must have Weekend availabiliy
Here at Brosnan Risk Consultants, our culture encourages and supports diversity throughout the workplace! We offer both full time and part time opportunities. We also pride ourselves on promoting within. Many of our employees began their career as a Security Officer and today we are proud to say they have become a part of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT). We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, along with 401K, (company match).
We also offer advanced training opportunities through our Learning Management System (LMS).
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring based on sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state/province, or local law.
New York – 11000043562 .Qualifications:
- Law enforcement or military experience preferred but not required
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills
- Tech-savvy with experience in surveillance systems
- Proven experience as security officer or guard
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must possess a valid Security Guard License
- Must have successfully completed all state mandated training
- Must have minimum 1 year of experience in security
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must project a professional appearance
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
- Act as a crime deterrent while maintaining a positive and professional demeanor at all times.
- Provide exceptional customer service while maintaining a safe and secure work environment.
- Notify supervisors and on-site staff of any irregularities, suspicious activities, security breaches and/or safety hazards.
- Conduct standardized reports that are prompt, professional and accurate relative to incident.
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area.
- Must embody and promote company values while operating as a highly visible deterrent on site.
- Perform various job related duties as assigned.
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences.