We invite you to discover the excitement, diversity, rewards and excellence of a career at TRITECH Communications. With $100 million in annual revenues and 300+ employees, TRITECH is one of the nation’s leading technology system integrators serving clients in corporate, education, healthcare and government industries. Our OneSource business model provides clients with a single source for the design, installation and maintenance of large / complex Audio Visual, Communications, PoE Lighting and Electronic Security Systems. Our corporate headquarters is located in Garden City, NY and the company operates three regional operations centers in New York City, Boston and Washington DC.
The position has the specific responsibility for installing security access control and video management system devices and cabling throughout the NYC metropolitan area.
- Installing and testing security system cabling and devices (cameras, locking devices, computers, Intelligent Controllers, etc.) in a construction environment
- Terminate panels following industry standard best practices
- Assist in the troubleshooting of system installations to ensure proper function
- Other duties as directed by the Company
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- The candidate shall have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a technician installing, testing, and commissioning security system cabling and devices (cameras, locking devices, computers, Intelligent Controllers, etc.) in a construction environment
- Able to work as well as part of the team
- Able to be productive and work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized
- Ensure all work is performed to meet industry best practices
Commensurate with experience. This is a CWA Local 1104 Union position which provides a Company paid pension plan and a Company paid medical plan for the employee. Dental and Vision insurance are also offered. Includes Paid Family Leave, 11 Paid Holidays per year and accrued Paid Time Off.
Qualified candidates interested in joining a challenging, growing customer-oriented organization are encouraged to send a copy of their resume, including salary requirements to email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer.