Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a SE-4 Software Test Engineerlocated at Lackland AFB, TX. This position provides support to the 47th Cyberspace Test Squadron (CTS).
LOCATION: Lackland AFB, TX
JOB STATUS: Full-Time
TRAVEL: 25% CONUS / OCONUS TDYs
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Requires the ability to obtain a TS security clearance
EDUCATION: Master’s Degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or a mathematics-intensive technical discipline
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 10 years
- Prepare Developmental Test & Evaluation (DT&E) plans, test cases, and reports according to established test methodologies and procedures.
- Perform functional testing at the system, interoperability, and integration test levels on various systems and networks.
- Participate in all phases of software and hardware development, including requirements development, risk assessments, and acceptance criteria development.
- Coordinate with customers, test engineers, and range engineers to ensure the test infrastructure meet desired test objectives and data collection requirements.
- Actively communicate throughout the acquisition process in order to influence the development of a testable capability or product.
- Perform as a technology subject matter expert and provide advice to customers.
- Compile and analyze test results data to determine conformity of the product or capability to the requirements.
- Document change requests/deficiencies of the product or capability as a result of test data analysis.
- Actively participate cooperatively in Agile team planning and test execution.