Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Radio Frequency Simulation Analyst in support of the 350th Spectrum Warfare Wing located at Eglin AFB, FL.
LOCATION: Eglin AFB
JOB STATUS: Active FT
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Top Secret
EDUCATION: Bachelors’ Degree in technical/engineering discipline
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 3-10 years
- Candidates must a Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Bachelors' degree in a technical/engineering discipline with at least 3 years’ experience in an engineering capacity.
- Experience with military aircraft avionics systems.
- Experience with electronic warfare systems and/or the electromagnetic (EM) spectrum.
- Demonstrated ability to recognize and analyze problems, conduct research, summarize results, and make appropriate recommendations.
- Must have a working knowledge of computer systems and an understanding of Windows-based personal computers and Microsoft Office software and possess the ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
- Experience with threat warning systems, radio frequency (RF) jammers, electro-optical/infrared (EO/IR) jammers, foreign and US radar/weapon systems, and airborne EW computer software.
- Experience with electronics engineering concepts, principles and practices applicable to a broad range of engineering assignments.
- Previous CEESIM programming experience (or other RF simulator experience, i.e. A2PATs, NEWEG, JSECST) desired.
- Experience in performing radar analysis using databases/toolsets such as: EWIRDB, CED, KEYSTONE, STRIKEFORCE +.
- Knowledge of the JIMM tool and laboratory implementation.
- Familiarity with test/measurement systems.
- Analyze radar systems characteristics defined in U.S. Government (USG) databases, such as: the Electronic Warfare Integrated Reprogrammable Database (EWIRDB), Common Emitter Database (CED) and other approved intelligence sources.
- Document radar parametrics and generate complex, realistic emitter mode combinations and scenarios for use with RF Simulators.
- Verify programmed parametrics with associated test/measurement equipment (Spectrum Analyzer, Oscilloscope, Signal Analyzer, etc.).
- Perform/support system(s) maintenance and calibration.
- Work with Mission Data Engineers to identify suitable RF simulation modes for Mission Data File (MDF) testing.
- Operate the RF Simulator during periods of MDF test.
- Develop and utilize model and simulation techniques.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available