Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a SE-2 Information Management Specialist located at the AFRL in Eglin AFB, FL. Air Force Research Laboratory Information Management Specialist.
LOCATION: Eglin AFB
JOB STATUS: Full-time
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS Bachelor’s degree and up to 3 years of experience or equivalent work experience.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree
CERTIFICATIONS: COMPTIA Security+
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: up to 3 years of experience or equivalent work experience.
- Prior Air Force Research Laboratory Munitions Directorate experience desired
- Hold and maintain a current Secret Security Clearance.
- Possess & Maintain COMPTIA Security+ current certification.
- Ability to work with diverse group of people, handling multiple projects at once, with attention-to-detail.
- Experience with Munitions and/or Weapons Systems experience preferred.
- Provides broad range of Information Management support IAW DOD 8570.01-M to accomplish the full gamut of Information Management tasks including but not limited to:
- Workforce management and planning including development of IM plans, analyses and reporting; information management support including management of LAN, Electronic Message Service, Telecommunications, and other customer management services; application development; scanning services; telecommunications services maintenance; information assurance/protection; and database services to assist IM personnel with database design/development and maintenance.
- Expected to apply knowledge and experience across a broad spectrum of Information Management functions applying proficiency in information technology (hardware, software, applications, databases, etc) to establish and maintain Information Technology (IT) capability for the Government in accordance and in compliance with DOD 8570.01-M and other Government information management instructions, policies and procedures to support the full range of tasks in Information Management, and have the knowledge and skills to perform the duties of Information Management (IM) Specialist.
- Provides customer support, application development, planning, network implementation, systems integration, communication support, computer-communication maintenance, Information Technology Equipment (ITE) asset management, with some Secure and Non-secure VTC and meeting support, Information Assurance (IA), and/or Telephone Control Officer (TCO) duties.
- Participate in monthly IT Meetings for review current issues/topics with IT team.
- Submit monthly report to IT lead.
- Assist in IT projects from inception to completion, including all resolution matters as needed with government customers.
- Expected to be able to provide software support including but not limited to: Multiple Generations of Microsoft Windows, Variants of UNIX, Variants of LINUX (LINUS experience strongly desired), other proprietary/open source operating systems (e.g. Apple MacOS, Citrix Metaframe products, VMware Systems, etc.
- Mandatory DOD 8570.01-M certifications as required.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available