POSITION SCOPE AND ORGANIZATIONAL IMPACT
The Scheduler works under the direction of the Scheduling Director and is a critical member of the team. The Scheduler is expected tointerface/maintain liaison with project management, subcontractors, etc. on all planning and scheduling related items and functions including reporting requirements, progress status, new impacts, etc.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evaluate actual construction progress and provide regular schedule updates
- Maintain schedule for projects and identify and record the impact of work performed and not performed as scheduled
- Incorporate resource and/or cost loading data into schedules
- Ensure that corporate planning and schedule standards are implemented and that all project related activities comply
- Read specifications and contract documents
- Interface with operations, owners, and subcontractors to discuss impact of work and resolution of problems
- The candidate must be able to travel and be able to assess the schedule update with the project teams
- Other duties as assigned / required
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable discipline and a minimum of 2-3 years of scheduling experience on large-scale construction projects
- Strong Primavera P6 experience is required
- Experience in at least 6 ormore of the following markets are recommended but not limited to:
- Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary, plus bonus
- Full benefits, includingmedical, dental insurance, 401k, etc.