For this position we're able to consider candidates with either US citizenship or an existing Green Card at this time. This position is based in Houston, TX. This position is not budgeted for relocation assistance at this time.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an innovative, dynamic company with a rich past and a promising future. Originally Hewlett-Packard Company, HPE has continuously reinvented itself. Today, HPE is one of the world's leading technology companies and provides wired and wireless networking, servers, storage, IT and Cloud services for the next generation of IT infrastructure.
This fast paced, challenging, techno-functional opportunity requires end to end implementation experience with the SAP IPB (Integrated Business Planning) platform and extensive experience in the development and support of large scale Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) and Forecasting systems. It requires the ability to interact with business stakeholders, system integrators and outsourced support providers, and act as the single point of contact for the portfolio of applications in this space.
- Responsible as the subject matter expert for the SAP IBP platform, including end to end, full life cycle implementation processes - configuration, implementation, support, upgrade, etc.
- Provide service development and delivery leadership for the portfolio of large scale applications in Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) and Forecasting systems.
- Provide end to end (E2E) experience and knowledge in Sales and Operations Planning & Forecasting aspects of business value chain
- Lead and manage Development Systems Integrator(s) for project / program planning and implementation.
- Lead and manage major enhancements with outsourcing providers
- Manage and ensure security remediation Implementation for all findings
- Review and approve changes in applications landscape
- Define Service Level Agreement (SLA) Business Relationship Management and outsourcing providers
- Lead problem management and resolution
- Provide support for system troubleshooting and health monitoring.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and logging of issues within SAP IBP platform, and other portfolio applications.
- Work with IT Service Management (ITSM) to show improvement in impact of change to production
Technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Knowledge and Skills
- 4-6+ years of experience with SAP IBP, with recent end to end, full life-cycle implementation experience including configuration, support and upgrade. Experienced with SAP Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) and forecasting applications.
- Strong understanding of modern software development methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, ASAP
- Strong understanding of SAP testing methodologies such as unit, regression and user acceptance, and tools such as QTP.
- Strong Project Management
- Strong Customer/ Vendor Management
- Strong Business Analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated influencing skills, high level of technical and team leadership skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.