For this position we're able to consider candidates with either US citizenship or an existing Green Card at this time. This position is based in Houston, TX. This position is not budgeted for relocation assistance at this time.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an innovative, dynamic company with a rich past and a promising future. Originally Hewlett-Packard Company, HPE has continuously reinvented itself. Today, HPE is one of the world's leading technology companies and provides wired and wireless networking, servers, storage, IT and Cloud services for the next generation of IT infrastructure.
This role requires extensive experience in development and support of large scale e-commerce, customer service, and origination systems. Ability to interact with business stakeholders, system integrators and outsourced support provider. Act as the single point of contact for portfolio of applications in this space.
- Service Development & Delivery Leadership for portfolio of applications in Hybris
- E2E experience and knowledge in customer facing aspects of business value chain
- Work with Business Relationship Manager and Enterprise Architects to define App Portfolio and priority for current quarter and fiscal year
- Lead and manage Development Systems Integrator for project / program
- Lead Major enhancements with Outsourcing providers
- Manage and ensure Security remediation Implementation for all findings
- Review and approve changes in Applications landscape
- Service maintenance employing ITIL principles
- Define and enforce Service SLA with Business Relationship Management and outsourcing Providers
- Lead problem Management and resolution
- Provide Instrumentation for proactive diagnostic insight into health of applications
- Create systems for error handling, and logging
- Work with ITSM to show improvement in impact of change to production
- Technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Technical knowledge in the inner working of SAP Hybris: CPQ and Invoicing (especially services), Ecommerce (products and services).
- At least two implementations of Hybris preferred with integration to SAP. With Salesforce.com and SAP is a plus.
- 3 or more years of experience in e-commerce, Customer service, and origination IT applications preferred.
- 5 or more years of experience writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java(especially), C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like Sql Server/ Oracle; and Testing tools Experience of multiple full release cycles.
- Advanced understanding of modern software development methodologies.
- Advanced understanding of modern software development tools and SCM.
- Advanced understanding of Software Test methodologies, and an expert in testing tools.
- Strong General Project Management.
- Strong Customer/ Vendor Management.
- Strong Business Analysis.
- Advanced Web Technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated influencing skills, high level of technical and team leadership skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.