Outside Sales Representative
Do you have a passion for making a difference for small business in your community? Are you looking for a career with unlimited income potential? Is company culture important to you?
NFIB was chosen as a Glassdoor Top 50 Best Places to Work. We are committed to a culture that encourages personal development and career advancement opportunity. A career with NFIB provides a flexible work/life balance while still maintaining full-time effort in the field.
We are seeking individuals who are results-focused, with an entrepreneurial spirit, and exceptional work ethic to prospect, conduct face-to-face cold calls, and enroll new members.
Compensation & Benefits
- W-2, 100% commission with monthly and quarterly bonuses + full benefits (medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, and more)
- $75,000 - $90,000 typical first year earnings
- UNCAPPED earning potential (Straight Commission)
- 40% of our sales force earns 6-figures with the top 10% earning over $200,000
- Training Pay: $800/week for the first three weeks (or commissions, whichever is greater)
- Monthly Mileage reimbursement
NFIB has been fighting for independent business owners for over 78 years. We are the Voice of Small Business in Washington, D.C., and in all 50 state capitals. NFIB is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, and member driven organization.
We educate small business owners through in-person prospecting (no appointment setting) using NFIB’s success-proven verbatim sales presentation. It is a hunter/closer sales position using a one-call close with no account management. The ability to build quick rapport, deliver an engaging presentation, and close the sale with payment within 15 minutes is essential.
Skills and Traits
- Ability to memorize a 5-minute verbatim sales presentation
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to build rapport quickly
- Disciplined self-manager
- Confident in handling rejection
- Coachable to our sales process
- Intermediate technical skills
If you are seeking a unique opportunity with an organization where you can truly make a difference for yourself and the cause of small business, apply now at: www.nfib.com/careers
Equal Opportunity EmployerOutside Sales