Lincoln Tech's Grand Prairie, TX campus is looking for a Regional Sales Representative to prospect, interview, and assist future students in continuing their education.
The ideal candidate will be an effective public speaker who is highly competitive, maintains a positive attitude, and is driven to succeed. You will work independently, including nights and weekends, while maintaining a home office and traveling to high schools in an outlined region. This position is a remote opportunity.
- Source, select and support prospective students to fill the skilled-trades gap through presentations
- Provide a clear and accurate career and curricula overview to position Lincoln Tech as the school of choice
- Ensure all admissions paperwork and Financial Aid packaging is completed and correct
- Follow up with all applicants' inquiries in a timely manner
- Report to the Director of Admissions
Skills & Experience
- High school diploma and/or Associate degree (or higher)
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Ability to work independently from a home office
- Capable of working a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
- Background experience in sales, recruitment, education, public speaking, territory management is helpful.
- Some Knowledge in Salesforce, Excel, Outlook/Webmail, PowerPoint, and Zoom is helpful.
Full-Time Employee Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Disability, Life Insurance, and Other Voluntary Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Salary Growth with a Structured Compensation Plan
- Home Office Tax Benefit Considerations Based on I.R.S. Qualifications
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Ongoing Training Support & Resources
- Click Here for Summary of Benefits
With over 75 years of success, Lincoln Tech is one of the nation's leading providers of career training in high-demand industries such as Healthcare, Automotive/Diesel, Skilled Trades, Information Technology, Cosmetology, and Culinary Arts.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets
For any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (973)766-9045.