A.L. Hansen Mfg. Co., an ISO 9001 certified company, is a leading manufacturer in the commercial hardware industry located in Waukegan is currently seeking a full time Sales Project Coordinator.
Primary purpose of job:
To plan, organize, direct and control internal projects and company resources effectively and efficiently to achieve established project objectives within time, within cost and at desired performance level.
- Review bid package and work with Sales team to modify technical and commercial content as necessary to achieve an internal buy-in to scope, cost, and schedule. Identify and evaluate project risks and develop strategies to mitigate or eliminate risks.
- Support the Inside Sales Team with the equipment cost estimating and new product quoting process.
- Prepares or directs preparation of product or system layout drawings, platform drawings, detailed drawings.
- Ensure processes and procedures for analyses, designs, calculations, developments, implementations, and evaluations of systems are effective to meet customer and end user expectations.
- Plan and execute contract as required to ensure accurate and timely communications with the customer and internal project team. Deliverables including documentation and material are clearly communicated and meet contract requirement.
- Maintain project and piece price costs within budget, meet quality standards and on time delivery.
- Interface with accounting to achieve timely invoices and collections per contract.
- Work with Maintenance Department to provide required service and ensure successful operation of the system/equipment on site.
- Provide feedback to management team.
- Special projects as assigned